Tuesday 19 February 2013

Topshop Unique AW 2013, Is Embracing the Nineties.



So opening the show on the track list was Blur with 'Girls and Boys' you know that tune 'girls are boys who like boys to be girls' ect. So I thought you could play the tune while reading my views on the collections highlights/lowlights.

There's a lot of PVC, but it's a lot better than their SS 2013,- where They Went For 'Doctor Chic' But Just Hit 'Care Home Confusion'

What I love about this is not that difficult for you to create yourself, no offense, but you could easily find similar items on ebay, which is great
I would love a red plasticy skirt, I also really like the red snake print cowboy boots too.
I pretty much own those boots. You know my cowboy boots! We can make this.
Bit Paddinton Bear esque
I think this is a onesie....... I'm a fan of an all in one. Why are you so against them?
Again, you could source this get up from ebay. Like the cut of the pants. 
I enjoy the combination of those boots with this dress, really nice.  Very you!
 
Midi Length Skirts seem to be a thing Topshop is pushing at the moment. They don't flatter everyone, but Ido like the volume here as opposed to those 'you aren't allowed to walk midis'. 
This jacket started out promising, but those sleeves have completely sabotaged  any  public wearablity. I would I think it is cool.
THIS IS MY 2ND FAVE. Part grunge, part fairy (it's kind of what I go for day to day). You are such a grunge fairy! Love that
OK, this is defiantly a onesie. Personally, I've never succumbed to the onesie ,  Yes I understand tat some people are fans but can be please keep them of the runways, and also can people stop  going out in public, you just look like giant babies. I LIKE AN ALL IN ONE. THEY ARE FUN. 
Pastel Russian. The thigh high split, daring.
Quite Great Gatsby. Again with the split skirt. Quite sexy and sophisticated.
THIS WAS MY  FAVORITE. It's just perfect. Soooo you! Its just you, you would look better in it than the model! I just see it. 

I'm in love with this jumpsuit. Unfortunately I'm not lean or leggy enough to carry it off.  NOW YOU ARE TALKING. I want this! I can see myself in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment