Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tom Ford is Back, It's The Love Child of Roy Lichtenstein and An Eskimo



This is Tome Fords first Runway Show since 2004, so he really had to make an impression now that he's changed his mind about the evils of the runway.  So there was not of sequins and native/ethnic patters, ponchos and art deco style prints, with a good measure of pop art thrown in. And no 'minimalism' in sight, hurrah.
"I got tired of minimalism, I'm not in the mood for it - so there was lots of colour, I'm really in the mood for colour so that at times it was almost garish," said Ford.  
This Bomber jacket is amazing, it's just at the fabulous/gaudy line

KerPow.
Fringed Poncho
Just Look At Those Boots

The Boots, The Skirt,need say more.  I think I love those boots. I think I actually love them.
Pop Art influence

I Need these Boots. You get the yellow. I get the blue. BOOM  = EXCELLENCY
This is what a stylish Eskimo would wear
I like blue fur. Something about blue fur is really nice.
This is really cool

No comments:

Post a Comment