Tuesday 19 February 2013

Central Saint Martins, Is,well, it's Different

Elish Macintosh, the Textile for Fashion student and overall L'Oreal Professionel Creative Award winner of the night. She now has quite the kick-start to her fashion career - for the Central Saint Martins MA show is the one that everyone clambers into, on the look out for fashion's new stars and names.


This is a little too 'arty farty' for me to be honest, but I appreciate the effort
Assaf Reeb
Looks like sports gear for mega hipsters.
I like the towel nonchalantly thrown over  his shoulder  it's like all  'yeah, I've been to the gym, and what'
Elish Macintosh, they bloody love ropes. I bet that outfit chafes.
This is actually pretty cool, but I bet you sweat a lot.
Marie Rydland, I imagine Jesus wore something like this.
Nice to meet you, I'm Noah.
Heyyy, Noah, I'm Jonah, just got out of a whale, hows that ark coming along?
 Jaimee McKenna, I enjoy this, bet it's really warm.
This is quite 'pride and prejudice meets pleated blue wool'
I bet this swished. I love this one. It is the only one so far where I've actually gone 'ooooh'. 
Hwan Park, you couldn't wear this to a barbecue.
Halloween ghost costume
Jessica Fawcett, I think this collection was one of my faves.

Nayoung Moon, looks a bit like holey cheese does it not?
I still can't work out what this is 'saying'. Don't you think it looks super comfy though?
Elena Crehan, men in fishnets, how very 'rocky horror'
So Fluffy
This model looks pissed off, maybe because he looks like an over grown bird.
Rachel Hewitt


Made for people with an 'extreme pear shape' I suppose
Hampus Berggren, what a 'stapping lad' hahha.
Hehehe ... nipple...
Hi. I'm Zorro.
Sadie Williams, going to invade a planet? This is the dress for you.
Hello Earthlings, I am the new ruler of your people.
I'm about to invade your death star, whatchagonna do? Is the model behind her scratching her bum?
Toma Stenko, so we've had shapes over clothes now, time for  shapes under
I'm not 'deep' enough to under stand this. Pretty colour though

No comments:

Post a Comment