Thursday 16 May 2013

Love Coma Happiness.

IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I BLOGGED. Oh hey there, it's me, Daphne. I exist too. Partially, I've been in a bit of a love coma, yes that's right, if I'm not revising or aimlessly trawling the internet/having farcical discussions with Dorothy then I am all loved up with my boyfriend. And do you know what, it sounds stupid but sometimes I feel like we aren't allowed to be happy nowadays, I mean especially here in Britain, we don't really do raw emotion, (especially not in public). But I'm pretty loved up as sickening as that may sound and minus potentially failing my exams I'm pretty happy too. So here are a few things that I hope will make you happy too. 

Carefully selected might I add from things I have experienced during my love coma:

  • He introduced me to The Big Lebowski, this bit killed me and it isn't even the funniest bit

You shine that ball Jesus, 'nobody fucks with the Jesus'. 
  • Qat is a scrabble permitted word, as is qi. THAT'S RIGHT SCREW 'U' (hehe geddit, oh puns) 
  • An old favourite newly appreciated, get up and have a little dance. Seriously, do it. 

I really hope you danced...
  • Black Books and Spaced. (Spaced has also got me calling people kitten as a term of endearment. Can't stop)
  • This quote from The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy - 'The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.'
  • And try be sexy to 'Let's get it on' by Marvin Gaye, when alone, or with anyone really, it just makes for truly hilarious situations. Trust me. 

Daphne





No comments:

Post a Comment