Wednesday 10 April 2013

Reasons My Boss Hates Me.


BARROWMAN! *shakes fist*

So I am pretty sure my boss hates me. Like totally and completely hates me. I thought I would compile a list of things she does and potential reasons why. 




  • Makes comments about my appearance- thinks it is important that I don't look like myself? Thinks I should look more like her? Thinks I am ugly/fat/secretly a man?
  • Buys everyone Easter eggs except me- thinks I am fat (see point one)
  •  Constantly calls me lazy - I think this one is only explained by the fact that I try and act cheerful at work and most people walk around like someone has killed father Christmas and speared his head to the front door
  • Likes to verbally abuse me in front of people - shows she is powerful, alpha gorilla

The actual reasons she hates me are mystifying because my customers regularly say I am their favorite waitress, I always get decent tips and I rarely make mistakes. I just don't get it at all. I am counting down the days till I leave because every Saturday is like walking into hell. 

I think that she's jealous. From what I have heard no one likes her. And she looks like a man. I still think you should try to find another place to work because it really isn't worth it for you mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment