Tuesday 28 January 2014

WE FINALLY HAVE A TUMBLR. And I don't know how to feel about it

So a few nights ago I decided it would be a Really Good Idea if Daphne and I had a tumblr as well as a blogspot, which in retrospect, wasn't a brilliant idea, but a sub-par one, because now we have to slowly move posts over ect. Although tumblr is a teensy bit easier. But I do like being able to reblog images, without having to comment on it, which I feel the need to do sometimes here, because that was the original aim, to comment. So I stayed up till 4 doing the logo on 'paint', you know that tool that everyone used when bored in ICT, and thus Fillies tumblr was born, and it looks pretty sweet if I might say so myself. I agree wholeheartedly. We will continue to be here though too.

http://thefilliesblog.tumblr.com/

Jon Stewart Stephen Colbert Bravo Wow Wow! Bravo! (Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment