Wednesday 20 November 2013

My current procrastination

As it appears I've gone to uni to get a first in procrastination, I thought I would share my new favourite - I have rekindled my love for Sex and The City. Carrie Bradshaw is my dream woman, Miranda's witty biting comments, Samantha Jones just utterly totally and Charlotte's adorableness have been making the cold Scottish days a little bit warmer. 

The clothes, the men and the city. How could I forget how much I loved this show? 

1.It has things that reflect my new found uni life - 




2. It has good advice - 



3. Their problems are our problems, or your friend's problems, basically life problems - 




4. Those women (and Stanford) have got friendship down - 





5.These... just... yeah... Carrie... sigh



6. Let's not forget the real star of the show, the fashion - 


even if it was 'out there' at times...


I think it will always have a place in my heart even when I'm not an angsty teenage girl... sigh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment