Wednesday 8 May 2013

Charles Ramsey (Ohio Hero) is Brilliant- And Now Has His Own Remix

As I am sure you have all heard, on Monday, three women and a child were freed from imprisonment  (By a guy called Ariel and his two brothers, totally spoils The Little Mermaid) in Cleveland, Ohio. I hope these ladies live a great and fulfilling life. The man who helped rescue Amanda Berry, the first woman to escape the house, then gave a number of interviews. Not only has his actions caused great admiration (he kicked down a door), but his general personality and interviews has resulted in some pretty brilliant one liners ('I eat ribs and listen to salsa music with this guy'), and a catchy remix tune. Here is a selection of  Charles Ramsey's offerings. Can I just add that this bloke actually made my day, so glad people like him exist. 


I want to know whats so distracting on the floor. 

bro...I know some is wroooon when little pretty white gurl ran into a black man's arms......
Dead giveaway, deaaaad give away ddddddeeaaad giveaway 
And here's the song...
Someone give this guy free McDonald's for life


On a serious note, one of the many things that disturbed me about this case was Michelle Knight. The two other girls went missing aged 13 and 14, in comparison  Knight was 20. There was considerably less concern for Knight's welfare compared to the younger victims, even though those close to Knight said her disappearance was out of character.  Personally, as I am closer to 20 than 14, I'm scared that if I suddenly went missing, there would be little or no search, when do you stop being vulnerable?  If you look at how many people are missing: there are a total of around 900 unidentified cases (including cases notified to the Bureau before 2010/11) which remain unidentified. The majority of these cases are unidentified bodies (83%) with a small number of body parts (11%) and unidentified alive people (6%) also still awaiting identification.
This makes me realize how easy it would be for me to just drop off the face of the earth.
It's really disheartening to think that people would just give up on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment