Saturday 13 April 2013

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Drawf






















I am so far behind, I only just started watching The Hobbit last night, and as a LOTR's fan, this  was despicable, semi-agreed.  But when it came out I was really busy, and then I thought, I'm not going to spoil this by watching a crappy version online. I'm going to wait until it comes out on blue ray.  And it did, and it was great. Apart from the fact that nothing really happens, like I enjoyed it, but you do have to admit nothing happens. I'll do a full review when I've fully digested all the visionary magic and can type a coherent sentence  but until then let me exclaim what an attractive dwarf Aiden Turner makes! As a (heartbroken) fan of Being Human, it was the best surprise to see him in dwarf get up.

So obviously I was all. I don't think anyone expected the hot dwarves, they are normally so beardy. They're like the Spanish Inquisition. Peter, I know your game, trying to lure us with attractive dwarves

No comments:

Post a Comment