Monday 4 March 2013

This is The Part of Me: That's a Lazy Bastard.



By Dorothy

Today I didn't go into college. I just decided that today I wasn't going to. I have no reasonable explanation, I guess now that my uni applications have been send off there is no real consequence in the 'now', but I'm also aware of the correlation between good grades and amount of time spent in college, this has been drummed into me since primary school, with the assistance throughout my schooling of brightly colored posters.

I reasoned my way to not go to college with an  intense internal argument.

I Want To Get My Grades Me : Right, so lets get in early! And do some revision for your timed essay!

Lazy Bastard Me: UURRGGH Django Unchained dragged last night, Frankly it is the best film I have seen in a long while you cretin. Lets just go in at normal time, we've got a good three hours to revise, about a timed essay and I don't know what is about, it's such bull-shit. I'm meant to be doing one now, but oh what's this, nail varnish I haven't used since Christmas... 

I Want To Get My Grades Me: Yeah, but people don't care that your don't enjoy it, you just need that little letter 'a' to be on your record. Tends to be a capital. 

Lazy Bastard: Forms pointless, and the History teacher off ill, why don't we revise at home, and eat loads of crisps, we don't have to pay for lunch here. I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON FOOD.

I Want To Get My Grades Me: Fine.

(3 hours later)

I Want To Get My Grades Me: Right Train time

 (I don't move)

I AM SO ANGRY AT MYSELF.
I think it is because I'm so stressed that I just can't face anything. I've got loads to do, but I'm just not doing it. Oh well, I like to think I work better under pressure. Yeah I tell myself that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment