Wednesday 6 March 2013

'Don't you ever get to thinking you're irreplaceable'



I try not to be too psycho girlfriend when it's avoidable but lately I have hit my wall. It's like going out with two different guys. The one that gives a shit and the one that doesn't. Essentially today I have just seen red. I might be over reacting but I feel pretty fucking annoyed and I don't know if I am being unreasonable or not. 

Basically I made plans on Monday with said boyfriend. He 'forgot' we made ACTUAL plans and arranged to meet up with his mates, but when describing 'mate meet up' yesterday he made it sound like it was work based and it was therefore totally okay to cancel. I today discover he's really having 'drinks with the lads' and hit the wall. I hate that I am becoming an actual girl that flips out over shit like this. But I am. So deal with it.

He has now apologized but for some reason I am still angry. What the hell is wrong with me? 

Well at the end of the day, I care about him. But repeated little incidents like this are starting to grate on me. 

Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment